Here are a few moving tips to help make your move a little less stressful.
- Start packing non-essential items as soon as possible.
- Call the moving company at least 6 weeks in advance to ensure you get the moving date you desire.
- Try to pack one room at a time. Moving your essential boxes in a designated staging area.
- Make a list of everyone who needs to be contacted about your change of address, i.e. Post Office, Bank, Credit Cards Companies, Utility Providers and Magazine Subscriptions.
- If possible, hire professionals!